Skid Row - Skid Row (Limited Edition, Gold Metallic Vinyl)
Limited Anniversary Edition 180g Gold Metallic Vinyl LP
Celebrate 5 Decades Of 'Skid Row' - The Top #5 Six Times Platinum Debut Smash!!
Skid Row has been making very loud and credible heavy metal rock albums now for three decades. The New Jersey quintet built a local club following throughout the late eighties and flourished into a mega-platinum recording act for Atlantic Records with their debut smash recording Skid Row.
The Skid Row album features eleven hard hitting rock masterworks like their top charting hit singles "18 And Life" and "I Remember You" as well as a plethora of metal radio classics like "Big Guns," "Can't Stand The Heartache," "Here I Am" and the prog-metal album closer "Midnight/Tornado".
Featuring the dynamic vocals of Sebastian Bach, the dual guitar attack of Dave "The Snake" Sabo and Scotti Hill, the blistering bass of Rachel Bolan and the powerful drum work of Rob Affuso, this Skid Row album is still the go to choice for many heavy metal fans as the band continues to be a major force in the music industry.
When Skid Row was released in 1989, the compact disc and cassette were the dominant media of the day, and the original vinyl album release went on to become a highly priced collector's item chasing hundreds for a mint copy.
The hard hitting rock sounds of Skid Row are of no stranger to Friday Music, who are pleased to celebrate three decades of their Top # 5, six million plus selling album Skid Row now on super limited edition gold metallic 180 gram audiophile vinyl.
Mastered from the original Atlantic Records tapes by Joe Reagoso (Deep Purple/Alice Cooper/Poison) and pressed at Furnace, this audiophile gold metallic vinyl release will be one of the most anticipated heavy metal revisits this year.
Skid Row's debut classic Skid Row Audiophile Gold Metallic Vinyl...Limited Anniversary Edition...An Exclusive only from your heavy metal friends at Friday Music.
- Limited Edition
- 180g Audiophile Vinyl
- Gold Metallic Vinyl
- Mastered by Joe Reagoso from the original Atlantic Records tapes at Friday Music
- Studios & Capitol Mastering
- Pressed at Furnace
- Original album cover graphics
- Made in the USA
Title: Skid Row
Artist: Skid Row
Format: Vinyl LP
Release Date: 9/3/2021
Label: Friday Music
- Side 1 -
1 Big Guns
2 Sweet Little Sister
3 Can't Stand the Heartache
4 Piece of Me
5 18 and Life
6 Rattlesnake Shake
- Side 2 -
1 Youth Gone Wild
2 Here I Am
3 Makin' a Mess
4 I Remember You
5 Midnight / Tornado
We're so fortunate to have wonderful vinyl community customers who continue to leave us wonderful reviews about the Rock This Town Records online shop.
Great Deal...Unbelievable speed on deliveryBlondie - Vivir En La Habana (August 2021)
Record came beautifully and safely packaged, quick shopping, great price. Couldn't ask for more. I'll def buy from again.Dazed And Confused Soundtrack (August 2021)
Appreciate the packaging and care put into protecting the album. There was stickers on the package to avoid heat and rough handling. Album came in perfect shape. Best price I could find too. Thanks rockthistownrecords!!Dr. Dre - 2001 (August, 2021)
Record arrived sealed and as described. Fast shipping. Packaged nicely. Thank you!Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood (July, 2021)
Shipped quickly, packaged well, included a sticker. Exactly as described. I won’t hesitate to buy from again. Thank you!
Art Blakey - Moanin' (June, 2021)
Would definitely buy from again! Thanks Much! Cheers!
Mastodon - Once More Round the Sun (June, 2021)
Arrived quickly, well-packaged, and an exactly the shape described! Couldn’t be happier!
Dodie - Build A Problem (June, 2021)
Hard to find album. Great packaging. Quick shipping.
Focus - Singles, Deep Cuts & BBC Live (June, 2021)
Loved the album! Carefully packaged and ultra fast shipping, thank you so much!
Iron Maiden - Killers (June, 2021)
Super fast shipping! Album looks perfect! I haven’t played it yet but I am anxious too! Such great care taken in packaging too... thank you!!!
Skid Row - Skid Row (June, 2021)
Shipped immediately! 100% satisfied! Awesome Transaction!!! Thank You
AC/DC - The Razors Edge (June, 2021)
Faster than light delivery and beautiful packaging 5 stars all the way!!! Impressive!!
Paul & Linda McCartney - Ram (June, 2021)
in my 4 years of buying vinyl, i have never had this good of an experience. thank you!!
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days (June, 2021)
Support this store!! Excellent service, communication and the shipping is fast!! Everything arrived perfect! Could not recommend them more!!
Metallica - St. Anger (May, 2021)
Amazingly fast from Arizona! Definitely 10/10! Would buy again!
Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (May, 2021)
Great business amazing customer service and amazing deals. Will definitely do business again. Products as described. Thanks again!!!
Machine Gun Kelly - Tickets To My Downfall (May, 2021)
How We Ship Vinyl
As vinyl collectors ourselves, we're very concerned with the way that our favorite online record stores ship vinyl. Our goal is to always be as good as the very best, so we've invested a lot into the process.
All vinyl records we sell are brand new and factory-sealed.
What We Do
- We inspect every record when it arrives checking for any damage like bent corners, seam splits, and creases. Those records are flagged, set aside, and are only offered as damaged in our shop.
- We ship all vinyl with the WHIPLASH V03 mailer considered by many the best vinyl record mailers in the world.
- We include a 4" x 4" super-high quality Rock This Town Records sticker. Currently we rotate between two amazing sticker designs. One is our primary logo, and the other is a mondo-cool jukebox-inspired sticker with our logo in it. Rumor has it that we also have a secret Arizona flag-inspired sticker that we'll be offering around the holidays.
What We Don't Do
- Unfortunately at the moment, we do not ship internationally. We hope to offer international shipping in 2022.
- We do not recommend package-forwarding companies. If you are outside the United States and decide to order from us using a package-forwarding company, we only guarantee delivery to the shipping address you've provided. Once delivered to that address by the USPS or UPS, WE ARE NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PACKAGE and you assume all risk for the remainder of the delivery. WE DO NOT OFFER RETURNS OR REFUNDS for items that package-forwarding companies fail to deliver to you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.