Alan Parsons - Time Machine (Limited Edition, Import, 2xLP Translucent Blue Vinyl)The Time Machine is the third solo release by Alan Parsons and features guest vocals by Tony Hadley (of Spandau Ballet), Colin Blunstone, Máire Brennan (of Clannad) and Beverly Craven. The concept of the album revolves around time travelling and memories of the past.
The Dr. Evil edit of “The Time Machine” features the voice of Mike Myers from the second Austin Powers movie, The Spy Who Shagged Me, in which The Alan Parsons Project is mentioned. The amazing looking artwork was re-created for this vinyl edition by none other than Peter Curzon of Storm Studios.
The Time Machine is now available as a limited edition of 1500 copies on transparent blue coloured vinyl. The package includes a 4-page booklet with lyrics and pictures.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Deluxe gatefold jacket with leather laminate finish
- 4-page booklet with lyrics and pictures
- Featuring the singles “Out of the Blue”, “The Very Last Time” & “The Time Machine”
- Vocals by Beverly Craven, Tony Hadley, Colin Blunstone, Chris Rainbow, Graham Dye a.o.
- Includes bonus track “The Time Machine” (Dr. Evil edit) featuring Mike Myers, as featured in Austin Powers, The Spy Who Shagged Me, after locked groove
- Limited edition of 1500 individually numbered copies on translucent blue colored vinyl
Title: Time Machine
Artist: Alan Parsons
Format: Vinyl LP
Number of Discs: 2
Release Date: 7/16/2021
Label: Music on Vinyl
1. The Time Machine (Part 1)
3. Out Of The Blue
4. Call Up
1. Ignorance Is Bliss
2. Rubber Universe
3. The Call Of The Wild
1. No Future In The Past
2. Press Rewind
3. The Very Last Time
1. Far Ago And Long Away
2. The Time Machine (Part 2)
3. Dr. Evil Edit
We're so fortunate to have wonderful vinyl community customers who continue to leave us wonderful reviews about the Rock This Town Records online shop.
- Wow fast and clean- great little shop you got! Thank you!
Inglourious Basterds Original Soundtrack (November 2021)
The Raconteurs – Consolers Of The Lonely (October 2021)
- Album arrived quicker than expected, and was exactly as described. No issues whatsoever.
Green Day - Insomniac (October 2021
- Delivered swiftly and in excellent condition.
Type O Negative - Slow Deep And Hard (September 2021)
Great Deal...Unbelievable speed on deliveryBlondie - Vivir En La Habana (August 2021)
Record came beautifully and safely packaged, quick shopping, great price. Couldn't ask for more. I'll def buy from again.Dazed And Confused Soundtrack (August 2021)
Appreciate the packaging and care put into protecting the album. There was stickers on the package to avoid heat and rough handling. Album came in perfect shape. Best price I could find too. Thanks rockthistownrecords!!Dr. Dre - 2001 (August, 2021)
Record arrived sealed and as described. Fast shipping. Packaged nicely. Thank you!Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood (July, 2021)
Shipped quickly, packaged well, included a sticker. Exactly as described. I won’t hesitate to buy from again. Thank you!
Art Blakey - Moanin' (June, 2021)
Arrived quickly, well-packaged, and an exactly the shape described! Couldn’t be happier!
Dodie - Build A Problem (June, 2021)
Loved the album! Carefully packaged and ultra fast shipping, thank you so much!
Iron Maiden - Killers (June, 2021)
Super fast shipping! Album looks perfect! I haven’t played it yet but I am anxious too! Such great care taken in packaging too... thank you!!!
Skid Row - Skid Row (June, 2021)
Shipped immediately! 100% satisfied! Awesome Transaction!!! Thank You
AC/DC - The Razors Edge (June, 2021)
Faster than light delivery and beautiful packaging 5 stars all the way!!! Impressive!!
Paul & Linda McCartney - Ram (June, 2021)
in my 4 years of buying vinyl, i have never had this good of an experience. thank you!!
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days (June, 2021)
Support this store!! Excellent service, communication and the shipping is fast!! Everything arrived perfect! Could not recommend them more!!
Metallica - St. Anger (May, 2021)
Amazingly fast from Arizona! Definitely 10/10! Would buy again!
Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (May, 2021)
Great business amazing customer service and amazing deals. Will definitely do business again. Products as described. Thanks again!!!
Machine Gun Kelly - Tickets To My Downfall (May, 2021)
How We Ship Vinyl
As vinyl collectors ourselves, we're very concerned with the way that our favorite online record stores ship vinyl. Our goal is to always be as good as the very best, so we've invested a lot into the process.
All vinyl records we sell are brand new and factory-sealed.
What We Do
- We inspect every record when it arrives checking for any damage like bent corners, seam splits, and creases. Those records are flagged, set aside, and are only offered as damaged in our shop.
- We ship all vinyl with the WHIPLASH V03 mailer considered by many the best vinyl record mailers in the world.
- We include a 4" x 4" super-high quality Rock This Town Records sticker. Currently we rotate between two amazing sticker designs. One is our primary logo, and the other is a mondo-cool jukebox-inspired sticker with our logo in it. Rumor has it that we also have a secret Arizona flag-inspired sticker that we'll be offering around the holidays.
What We Don't Do
- Unfortunately at the moment, we do not ship internationally. We hope to offer international shipping in 2022.
- We do not recommend package-forwarding companies. If you are outside the United States and decide to order from us using a package-forwarding company, we only guarantee delivery to the shipping address you've provided. Once delivered to that address by the USPS or UPS, WE ARE NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PACKAGE and you assume all risk for the remainder of the delivery. WE DO NOT OFFER RETURNS OR REFUNDS for items that package-forwarding companies fail to deliver to you.