Earth, Wind & Fire - Spirit (Import, Limited 180-Gram Flaming Orange Colored Vinyl)
Spirit is the seventh studio album by Earth, Wind & Fire, released in, 1976 by Columbia Records. The album rose to No.2 on both the Billboard 200 and Top Soul Albums charts. Two singles became huge hits; 'Getaway' reached No.1 on the Billboard Hot Soul Songs chart. The single also rose to No.12 on the Billboard Hot 100. 'Saturday Nite', peaked at No.4 on the Billboard Hot Soul Songs chart and No.21 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. 'Spirit' received critical acclaim.
The New York Times wrote; 'What is most interesting about Maurice White and his musicians, is their refusal to be locked into any stylistic format Mr. White's record will be labeled 'disco' in some quarters and indeed parts of it would not sound out of place in a disco. But, generally, Earth, Wind and Fire are closer to jazz, or to jazz rock, than to the thumping formulas of disco. And yet the group isn't afraid to slip in a ballad, either'. Isaac Hayes called 'Spirit' one of Earth, Wind & Fire's five essential recordings. 'Spirit' was also nominated for an American Music Award for Favourite Soul/R&B Album. A song from the album called 'Earth, Wind and Fire' was also Grammy-nominated in the category of Best Instrumental Composition.
Limited 180-gram flaming colored vinyl LP. Includes insert.
Artist: Earth, Wind & Fire
Release Date: 02/05/2021
Label: Music on Vinyl
Genre: Soul, R&B
2. On Your Face
5. Saturday Nite
6. Earth, Wind & Fire
9. Burnin' Bush
We're so fortunate to have wonderful vinyl community customers who continue to leave us wonderful reviews about the Rock This Town Records online shop.
- Wow fast and clean- great little shop you got! Thank you!
Inglourious Basterds Original Soundtrack (November 2021)
The Raconteurs – Consolers Of The Lonely (October 2021)
- Album arrived quicker than expected, and was exactly as described. No issues whatsoever.
Green Day - Insomniac (October 2021
- Delivered swiftly and in excellent condition.
Type O Negative - Slow Deep And Hard (September 2021)
Great Deal...Unbelievable speed on deliveryBlondie - Vivir En La Habana (August 2021)
Record came beautifully and safely packaged, quick shopping, great price. Couldn't ask for more. I'll def buy from again.Dazed And Confused Soundtrack (August 2021)
Appreciate the packaging and care put into protecting the album. There was stickers on the package to avoid heat and rough handling. Album came in perfect shape. Best price I could find too. Thanks rockthistownrecords!!Dr. Dre - 2001 (August, 2021)
Record arrived sealed and as described. Fast shipping. Packaged nicely. Thank you!Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood (July, 2021)
Shipped quickly, packaged well, included a sticker. Exactly as described. I won’t hesitate to buy from again. Thank you!
Art Blakey - Moanin' (June, 2021)
Arrived quickly, well-packaged, and an exactly the shape described! Couldn’t be happier!
Dodie - Build A Problem (June, 2021)
Loved the album! Carefully packaged and ultra fast shipping, thank you so much!
Iron Maiden - Killers (June, 2021)
Super fast shipping! Album looks perfect! I haven’t played it yet but I am anxious too! Such great care taken in packaging too... thank you!!!
Skid Row - Skid Row (June, 2021)
Shipped immediately! 100% satisfied! Awesome Transaction!!! Thank You
AC/DC - The Razors Edge (June, 2021)
Faster than light delivery and beautiful packaging 5 stars all the way!!! Impressive!!
Paul & Linda McCartney - Ram (June, 2021)
in my 4 years of buying vinyl, i have never had this good of an experience. thank you!!
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days (June, 2021)
Support this store!! Excellent service, communication and the shipping is fast!! Everything arrived perfect! Could not recommend them more!!
Metallica - St. Anger (May, 2021)
Amazingly fast from Arizona! Definitely 10/10! Would buy again!
Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (May, 2021)
Great business amazing customer service and amazing deals. Will definitely do business again. Products as described. Thanks again!!!
Machine Gun Kelly - Tickets To My Downfall (May, 2021)
How We Ship Vinyl
As vinyl collectors ourselves, we're very concerned with the way that our favorite online record stores ship vinyl. Our goal is to always be as good as the very best, so we've invested a lot into the process.
All vinyl records we sell are brand new and factory-sealed.
What We Do
- We inspect every record when it arrives checking for any damage like bent corners, seam splits, and creases. Those records are flagged, set aside, and are only offered as damaged in our shop.
- We ship all vinyl with the WHIPLASH V03 mailer considered by many the best vinyl record mailers in the world.
- We include a 4" x 4" super-high quality Rock This Town Records sticker. Currently we rotate between two amazing sticker designs. One is our primary logo, and the other is a mondo-cool jukebox-inspired sticker with our logo in it. Rumor has it that we also have a secret Arizona flag-inspired sticker that we'll be offering around the holidays.
What We Don't Do
- Unfortunately at the moment, we do not ship internationally. We hope to offer international shipping in 2022.
- We do not recommend package-forwarding companies. If you are outside the United States and decide to order from us using a package-forwarding company, we only guarantee delivery to the shipping address you've provided. Once delivered to that address by the USPS or UPS, WE ARE NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PACKAGE and you assume all risk for the remainder of the delivery. WE DO NOT OFFER RETURNS OR REFUNDS for items that package-forwarding companies fail to deliver to you.