Ed Sheeran - No. 6 Collaborations Project (180 Gram, 2xLP Black Vinyl)
Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. 2019 release from the British singer/songwriter. Includes collaborations with Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper, and others.
Sheeran says: "Before I was signed in 2011, I made an EP called No.5 Collaborations Project. Since then, I've always wanted to do another, so I started No.6 on my laptop when I was on tour last year. I'm a huge fan of all the artists I've collaborated with and it's been a lot of fun to make."
Ed Sheeran - an 11-time Grammy nominee and multi-Grammy winner - has quickly established himself as one of the world's biggest musical artists with over 22 million albums sold and 4.7 billion Spotify streams. Both of his studio albums are now platinum, along with multiple platinum singles under his belt. The British singer-songwriter's second full-length album x (pronounced multiply) - released in 2014 - proved to be both a critical and commercial phenomenon. After debuting at #1 on the Billboard 200 upon its release, the album has since been certified 4x-Platinum in the US and earned two Grammy nominations, including the prestigious Album Of The Year. Additionally, x spawned four consecutive multi-platinum singles.
Title: No. 6 Collaborations Project
Artist: Ed Sheeran
Format: LP Vinyl
Release Date: 7/12/2019
Number Of Discs: 2
A1 Beautiful People Featuring – Khalid
A2 South Of The Border Featuring – Camila Cabello, Cardi B
A3 Cross Me Featuring – Chance The Rapper, PNB Rock
A4 Take Me Back To London Featuring – Stormzy
B1 Best Part Of Me Featuring – Yebba
B2 I Don't Care Featuring – Justin Bieber
B3 Antisocial Featuring – Travis Scott
B4 Remember The Name Featuring – 50 Cent, Eminem
C1 Feels Featuring – J Hus, Young Thug
C2 Put It All On Me Featuring – Ella Mai
C3 Nothing On You Featuring – Paulo Londra
C4 I Don't Want Your Money Featuring – H.E.R.
D1 1000 Nights Featuring – A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Meek Mill
D2 Way To Break My Heart Featuring – Skrillex
D3 Blow Featuring – Bruno Mars, Chris Stapleton
We're so fortunate to have wonderful vinyl community customers who continue to leave us wonderful reviews about the Rock This Town Records online shop.
Second order I've placed from rockthistown. Both orders have been exceptional - I really appreciate the good packaging for shipping. Great turnaround time too. I'll be back.Corinne Bailey Rae - Corinne Bailey Rae (April 2022)
Great price, Fast shipping! Would buy from again! Fast communication! 5 Stars!Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin II (April 2022)
Item arrived super speedy! Well packaged 😀Would use again A+Tom Petty - Full Moon Fever (April 2022)
Exactly as described and shipped out quick. Thank you!The Dark Knight Soundtrack (March 2022)
Super quick shipping!!!Halford - Resurrection (March 2022)
AAAAA +++++!!!!!Tears for Fears - The Tipping Point (February 2022)
Great item! Fast ship! Thanks! Fantastic!
The Living - 1982 (January 2022)
Fast shipping! Amazing purchase!
Justin Timberlake - Justified (December 2021)
- Wow fast and clean- great little shop you got! Thank you!
Inglourious Basterds Original Soundtrack (November 2021)
- Album arrived quicker than expected, and was exactly as described. No issues whatsoever.
Green Day - Insomniac (October 2021
- Delivered swiftly and in excellent condition.
Type O Negative - Slow Deep And Hard (September 2021)
Great Deal...Unbelievable speed on deliveryBlondie - Vivir En La Habana (August 2021)
Record came beautifully and safely packaged, quick shopping, great price. Couldn't ask for more. I'll def buy from again.Dazed And Confused Soundtrack (August 2021)
Appreciate the packaging and care put into protecting the album. There was stickers on the package to avoid heat and rough handling. Album came in perfect shape. Best price I could find too. Thanks rockthistownrecords!!Dr. Dre - 2001 (August, 2021)
Record arrived sealed and as described. Fast shipping. Packaged nicely. Thank you!Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood (July, 2021)
Shipped quickly, packaged well, included a sticker. Exactly as described. I won’t hesitate to buy from again. Thank you!
Art Blakey - Moanin' (June, 2021)
Faster than light delivery and beautiful packaging 5 stars all the way!!! Impressive!!
Paul & Linda McCartney - Ram (June, 2021)
in my 4 years of buying vinyl, i have never had this good of an experience. thank you!!
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days (June, 2021)
Support this store!! Excellent service, communication and the shipping is fast!! Everything arrived perfect! Could not recommend them more!!
Metallica - St. Anger (May, 2021)
Amazingly fast from Arizona! Definitely 10/10! Would buy again!
Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (May, 2021)
Great business amazing customer service and amazing deals. Will definitely do business again. Products as described. Thanks again!!!
Machine Gun Kelly - Tickets To My Downfall (May, 2021)
How We Ship Vinyl
As vinyl collectors ourselves, we're very concerned with the way that our favorite online record stores ship vinyl. Our goal is to always be as good as the very best, so we've invested a lot into the process.
All vinyl records we sell are brand new and factory-sealed.
What We Do
- We inspect every record when it arrives checking for any damage like bent corners, seam splits, and creases. Those records are flagged, set aside, and are only offered as damaged in our shop.
- We ship all vinyl with the WHIPLASH V03 mailer considered by many the best vinyl record mailers in the world.
- We include a 4" x 4" super-high quality Rock This Town Records sticker. Currently we rotate between two amazing sticker designs. One is our primary logo, and the other is a mondo-cool jukebox-inspired sticker with our logo in it. Rumor has it that we also have a secret Arizona flag-inspired sticker that we'll be offering around the holidays.
What We Don't Do
- Unfortunately at the moment, we do not ship internationally. We hope to offer international shipping in 2022.
- We do not recommend package-forwarding companies. If you are outside the United States and decide to order from us using a package-forwarding company, we only guarantee delivery to the shipping address you've provided. Once delivered to that address by the USPS or UPS, WE ARE NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PACKAGE and you assume all risk for the remainder of the delivery. WE DO NOT OFFER RETURNS OR REFUNDS for items that package-forwarding companies fail to deliver to you.