KISS - Destroyer: 45th Anniversary (2xLP Deluxe Anniversary Edition)
Kiss debut previously unheard acoustic mix of hit ballad "Beth"
Destroyer 45th Anniversary Deluxe 2LP features new half-speed mastered album reissue!
Rock superstars Kiss celebrate the 45th anniversary of their historic Destroyer album with the first-ever half-speed mastered album version from Abbey Road Mastering Studios on 180-gram vinyl plus 12 bonus tracks — 10 unreleased — including a new "Beth (Acoustic Mix)." This version of the hit ballad with lead vocals by drummer Peter Criss, is lead by an acoustic guitar and the sweeping cinematic orchestration has been stripped away, letting piano melodies occupy most of the space with some gentle acoustic strumming throughout.
A 20-page included booklet showcases unreleased and rare photos along with "The Story of Destroyer" liner notes.
Destroyer is one of the most famous albums of Kiss' career. The classic record includes famous songs like "Shout It Out Loud," "Detroit Rock City," and "Beth." "Beth" reached No. 7 on the Billboard Hot 100, becoming one of the biggest hits of the band's career. It remained on the chart for 21 weeks. Destroyer became a major hit as well, rising to No. 11 on the Billboard 200, and staying on the chart for 83 weeks.
Title: Destroyer: 45th Anniversary
Format: LP Vinyl
Release Date: 11/19/2021
1. Detroit Rock City
2. King Of The Night Time World
3. God Of Thunder
4. Great Expectations
1. Flaming Youth
2. Sweet Pain
3. Shout It Out Loud
5. Do You Love Me
6. Rock And Roll Party
1. God Of Thunder
2. Detroit Rock City
3. Love Is Alright
4. I Don't Want No Romance
5. Rock N' Rolls Royce
2. Shout It Out Loud
3. King Of The Night Time World
4. Detroit Rock City
5. Flaming Youth
6. Shout It Out Loud
We're so fortunate to have wonderful vinyl community customers who continue to leave us wonderful reviews about the Rock This Town Records online shop.
Second order I've placed from rockthistown. Both orders have been exceptional - I really appreciate the good packaging for shipping. Great turnaround time too. I'll be back.Corinne Bailey Rae - Corinne Bailey Rae (April 2022)
Great price, Fast shipping! Would buy from again! Fast communication! 5 Stars!Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin II (April 2022)
Item arrived super speedy! Well packaged 😀Would use again A+Tom Petty - Full Moon Fever (April 2022)
Exactly as described and shipped out quick. Thank you!The Dark Knight Soundtrack (March 2022)
Super quick shipping!!!Halford - Resurrection (March 2022)
AAAAA +++++!!!!!Tears for Fears - The Tipping Point (February 2022)
Great item! Fast ship! Thanks! Fantastic!
The Living - 1982 (January 2022)
Fast shipping! Amazing purchase!
Justin Timberlake - Justified (December 2021)
- Wow fast and clean- great little shop you got! Thank you!
Inglourious Basterds Original Soundtrack (November 2021)
- Album arrived quicker than expected, and was exactly as described. No issues whatsoever.
Green Day - Insomniac (October 2021
- Delivered swiftly and in excellent condition.
Type O Negative - Slow Deep And Hard (September 2021)
Great Deal...Unbelievable speed on deliveryBlondie - Vivir En La Habana (August 2021)
Record came beautifully and safely packaged, quick shopping, great price. Couldn't ask for more. I'll def buy from again.Dazed And Confused Soundtrack (August 2021)
Appreciate the packaging and care put into protecting the album. There was stickers on the package to avoid heat and rough handling. Album came in perfect shape. Best price I could find too. Thanks rockthistownrecords!!Dr. Dre - 2001 (August, 2021)
Record arrived sealed and as described. Fast shipping. Packaged nicely. Thank you!Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood (July, 2021)
Shipped quickly, packaged well, included a sticker. Exactly as described. I won’t hesitate to buy from again. Thank you!
Art Blakey - Moanin' (June, 2021)
Faster than light delivery and beautiful packaging 5 stars all the way!!! Impressive!!
Paul & Linda McCartney - Ram (June, 2021)
in my 4 years of buying vinyl, i have never had this good of an experience. thank you!!
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days (June, 2021)
Support this store!! Excellent service, communication and the shipping is fast!! Everything arrived perfect! Could not recommend them more!!
Metallica - St. Anger (May, 2021)
Amazingly fast from Arizona! Definitely 10/10! Would buy again!
Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (May, 2021)
Great business amazing customer service and amazing deals. Will definitely do business again. Products as described. Thanks again!!!
Machine Gun Kelly - Tickets To My Downfall (May, 2021)
How We Ship Vinyl
As vinyl collectors ourselves, we're very concerned with the way that our favorite online record stores ship vinyl. Our goal is to always be as good as the very best, so we've invested a lot into the process.
All vinyl records we sell are brand new and factory-sealed.
What We Do
- We inspect every record when it arrives checking for any damage like bent corners, seam splits, and creases. Those records are flagged, set aside, and are only offered as damaged in our shop.
- We ship all vinyl with the WHIPLASH V03 mailer considered by many the best vinyl record mailers in the world.
- We include a 4" x 4" super-high quality Rock This Town Records sticker. Currently we rotate between two amazing sticker designs. One is our primary logo, and the other is a mondo-cool jukebox-inspired sticker with our logo in it. Rumor has it that we also have a secret Arizona flag-inspired sticker that we'll be offering around the holidays.
What We Don't Do
- Unfortunately at the moment, we do not ship internationally. We hope to offer international shipping in 2022.
- We do not recommend package-forwarding companies. If you are outside the United States and decide to order from us using a package-forwarding company, we only guarantee delivery to the shipping address you've provided. Once delivered to that address by the USPS or UPS, WE ARE NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PACKAGE and you assume all risk for the remainder of the delivery. WE DO NOT OFFER RETURNS OR REFUNDS for items that package-forwarding companies fail to deliver to you.