Jordan Rakei - Late Night Tales: Jordan Rakei (Green 2xLP Vinyl, Limited Edition, Indie Exclusive)
"I wanted to try and showcase as many people as I knew on this mix. My idea of Late Night Tales was to distill a series of relaxing moments; the whole conceptual sonic of relaxation. So, I was trying to think of all the collaborators and friends that I knew, who'd recorded stuff with this horizontal vibe. Plus, I was also trying to help my friends' stuff get into the world. I know the story of Khruangbin blowing up after appearing on the series (in fact, I think that's how I discovered them). So, the main idea was to create a certain atmosphere, but also to help some of my favourite collaborators and buddies to give their songs a little push out into the world. Hope you like it" Jordan Rakei
This version is limited to only 3000 copies.
Title: Late Night Tales: Jordan Rakei
Artist: Jordan Rakei
Number of Discs: 2
Release Date: 4/23/2021
Label: Late Night Tales
- Disc 1 -
1 Fink - Covering Your Tracks 5:32
2 Alfa Mist - Mulago 4:07
3 Charlotte Day Wilson - Mountains 4:08
4 Moreton Feat Jordan Rakei - Count a Heart 3:35 (Exclusive Track)
5 Puma Blue - Untitled 2 3:30
6 Connan Mockasin - Momo's 3:38
7 C Duncan - He Came from the Sun 3:56
8 Oso Leone - Virtual U 5:04
9 Joe Armon-Jones & Maxwell Owin - Idiom Ft Oscar Jerome 4:36
- Disc 2 -
1 Snowpoet - Everternity 7:04
2 Maro - Forever & Always 2:52
3 Homay Schmitz - Speak Up 4:58
4 Bill Laurence - Singularity 7:22
5 Jordan Rakei - Lover, You Should've Come Over (Cover) 3:00 (Exclusive Jeff Buckley Cover Version)
6 Cubicolour - Counterpart 5:14
7 Jordan Rakei - Imagination 5:50 (Exclusive New Track)
8 Alejandro González Iñárritu - Imagination 4:09
We're so fortunate to have wonderful vinyl community customers who continue to leave us wonderful reviews about the Rock This Town Records online shop.
Great Deal...Unbelievable speed on deliveryBlondie - Vivir En La Habana (August 2021)
Record came beautifully and safely packaged, quick shopping, great price. Couldn't ask for more. I'll def buy from again.Dazed And Confused Soundtrack (August 2021)
Appreciate the packaging and care put into protecting the album. There was stickers on the package to avoid heat and rough handling. Album came in perfect shape. Best price I could find too. Thanks rockthistownrecords!!Dr. Dre - 2001 (August, 2021)
Record arrived sealed and as described. Fast shipping. Packaged nicely. Thank you!Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood (July, 2021)
Shipped quickly, packaged well, included a sticker. Exactly as described. I won’t hesitate to buy from again. Thank you!
Art Blakey - Moanin' (June, 2021)
Would definitely buy from again! Thanks Much! Cheers!
Mastodon - Once More Round the Sun (June, 2021)
Arrived quickly, well-packaged, and an exactly the shape described! Couldn’t be happier!
Dodie - Build A Problem (June, 2021)
Hard to find album. Great packaging. Quick shipping.
Focus - Singles, Deep Cuts & BBC Live (June, 2021)
Loved the album! Carefully packaged and ultra fast shipping, thank you so much!
Iron Maiden - Killers (June, 2021)
Super fast shipping! Album looks perfect! I haven’t played it yet but I am anxious too! Such great care taken in packaging too... thank you!!!
Skid Row - Skid Row (June, 2021)
Shipped immediately! 100% satisfied! Awesome Transaction!!! Thank You
AC/DC - The Razors Edge (June, 2021)
Faster than light delivery and beautiful packaging 5 stars all the way!!! Impressive!!
Paul & Linda McCartney - Ram (June, 2021)
in my 4 years of buying vinyl, i have never had this good of an experience. thank you!!
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days (June, 2021)
Support this store!! Excellent service, communication and the shipping is fast!! Everything arrived perfect! Could not recommend them more!!
Metallica - St. Anger (May, 2021)
Amazingly fast from Arizona! Definitely 10/10! Would buy again!
Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (May, 2021)
Great business amazing customer service and amazing deals. Will definitely do business again. Products as described. Thanks again!!!
Machine Gun Kelly - Tickets To My Downfall (May, 2021)
How We Ship Vinyl
As vinyl collectors ourselves, we're very concerned with the way that our favorite online record stores ship vinyl. Our goal is to always be as good as the very best, so we've invested a lot into the process.
All vinyl records we sell are brand new and factory-sealed.
What We Do
- We inspect every record when it arrives checking for any damage like bent corners, seam splits, and creases. Those records are flagged, set aside, and are only offered as damaged in our shop.
- We ship all vinyl with the WHIPLASH V03 mailer considered by many the best vinyl record mailers in the world.
- We include a 4" x 4" super-high quality Rock This Town Records sticker. Currently we rotate between two amazing sticker designs. One is our primary logo, and the other is a mondo-cool jukebox-inspired sticker with our logo in it. Rumor has it that we also have a secret Arizona flag-inspired sticker that we'll be offering around the holidays.
What We Don't Do
- Unfortunately at the moment, we do not ship internationally. We hope to offer international shipping in 2022.
- We do not recommend package-forwarding companies. If you are outside the United States and decide to order from us using a package-forwarding company, we only guarantee delivery to the shipping address you've provided. Once delivered to that address by the USPS or UPS, WE ARE NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PACKAGE and you assume all risk for the remainder of the delivery. WE DO NOT OFFER RETURNS OR REFUNDS for items that package-forwarding companies fail to deliver to you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.