Type O Negative - October Rust (2xLP Green & Black Vinyl + Poster)
150-gram gatefold green/black swirl vinyl + poster
25th Anniversary double LP October Rust
First stand-alone release in the U.S.
Type O Negative is an American goth-metal band formed in Brooklyn in 1989 by Peter Steele (lead vocals, bass), Kenny Hickey (guitar, backing vocals), Josh Silver (keyboards, backing vocals), and Sal Abruscato (drums, percussions), who was later replaced by Johnny Kelly.
October Rust is the band's fourth studio album, released on August 20, 1996. This is the first album with Johnny credited as the band's drummer. The album has more ballads and less of the doom metal sound of previous and subsequent Type O albums. It also features a heavy cover version of Neil Young's "Cinnamon Girl." It is the first of the band's albums to include a "joke intro" — in this case, "Bad Ground," which is 38 seconds of low-level buzzing, meant to sound as if the listener's speakers are incorrectly set up.
The second and 15th tracks are humorous untitled spoken word intros and outros to the album, respectively, with the band downplaying the recording of the album. Another technique employed on the album is the heavy use of abrupt endings and segues to a few of the songs, heard on the tracks "Green Man," "Red Water," and "Haunted." The album has been certified gold in the U.S. and peaked at No. 42 on the Billboard 200.
Title: October Rust
Artist: Type O Negative
Format: LP Vinyl
Release Date: 10/29/2021
1. Bad Ground
3. Love You To Death
4. Be My Druidess
5. Green Man
1. Red Water (Christmas Mourning)
2. My Girlfriend’s Girlfriend
3. Die With Me
1. Burnt Flowers Fallen
2. In Praise Of Bacchus
3. Cinnamon Girl
1. The Glorious Liberation Of The People’s
2. Technocratic Republic Of Vinnland By The
3. Combined Forces Of The United Territories
4. Of Europa
5. Wolf Moon (Including Zoanthropic Paranoia)
We're so fortunate to have wonderful vinyl community customers who continue to leave us wonderful reviews about the Rock This Town Records online shop.
How We Ship Vinyl
As vinyl collectors ourselves, we're very concerned with the way that our favorite online record stores ship vinyl. Our goal is to always be as good as the very best, so we've invested a lot into the process.
All vinyl records we sell are brand new and factory-sealed.
What We Do
- We inspect every record when it arrives checking for any damage like bent corners, seam splits, and creases. Those records are flagged, set aside, and are only offered as damaged in our shop.
- We ship all vinyl with the WHIPLASH V03 mailer considered by many the best vinyl record mailers in the world.
What We Don't Do
- Unfortunately at the moment, we do not ship internationally. We hope to offer international shipping in 2022.
- We do not recommend package-forwarding companies. If you are outside the United States and decide to order from us using a package-forwarding company, we only guarantee delivery to the shipping address you've provided. Once delivered to that address by the USPS or UPS, WE ARE NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PACKAGE and you assume all risk for the remainder of the delivery. WE DO NOT OFFER RETURNS OR REFUNDS for items that package-forwarding companies fail to deliver to you.
Art Blakey - Moanin' (December, 2022)
Paul & Linda McCartney - Ram (November, 2022)
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days (October, 2022)
Metallica - St. Anger (September, 2022)
Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (September, 2022)
Machine Gun Kelly - Tickets To My Downfall (August, 2022)
The Living - 1982 (January 2022)
Justin Timberlake - Justified (December 2021)
Inglourious Basterds Original Soundtrack (November 2021)
Green Day - Insomniac (October 2021
Type O Negative - Slow Deep And Hard (September 2021)