UFO - Force It (Limited Edition, Indie Exclusive, 2xLP Clear Vinyl)
Originally released in 1975, Force It is UFO's fourth studio album. Produced by Ten Years After's Leo Lyons, it was their first album to chart in the US and enabled the band to kick up a rockier gear. Containing many classic tracks still in their live set today, such as "Shoot Shoot" and "Let It Roll", this newly remastered 2LP gatefold deluxe version includes the Record Plant live set and bonus track "A Million Miles" which were previously unavailable on vinyl.
This limited-edition version is pressed on clear vinyl.
Title: Force It
Number of Discs: 2
Release Date: 9/10/2021
- Disc 1 -
1 Let It Roll
2 Shoot Shoot
3 High Flyer
4 Love Lost Love
5 Out in the Street
6 Mother Mary
7 Too Much of Nothing
8 Dance Your Life Away
9 This Kid's (Including "Between the Walls")
- Disc 2 -
1 Intro - Live at Record Plant, Los Angeles 1975
2 Let It Roll - Live at Record Plant, Los Angeles 1975
3 Doctor Doctor - Live at Record Plant, Los Angeles 1975
4 Oh My - Live at Record Plant, Los Angeles 1975
5 Built for Comfort - Live at Record Plant, Los Angeles 1975
6 Out in the Street - Live at Record Plant, Los Angeles 1975
7 Space Child - Live at Record Plant, Los Angeles 1975
8 Mother Mary - Live at Record Plant, Los Angeles 1975
9 All or Nothing - Live at Record Plant, Los Angeles 1975
10 This Kid's - Live at Record Plant, Los Angeles 1975
11 Shoot Shoot - Live at Record Plant, Los Angeles 1975
12 Rock Bottom - Live at Record Plant, Los Angeles 1975
We're so fortunate to have wonderful vinyl community customers who continue to leave us wonderful reviews about the Rock This Town Records online shop.
- Wow fast and clean- great little shop you got! Thank you!
Inglourious Basterds Original Soundtrack (November 2021)
The Raconteurs – Consolers Of The Lonely (October 2021)
- Album arrived quicker than expected, and was exactly as described. No issues whatsoever.
Green Day - Insomniac (October 2021
- Delivered swiftly and in excellent condition.
Type O Negative - Slow Deep And Hard (September 2021)
Great Deal...Unbelievable speed on deliveryBlondie - Vivir En La Habana (August 2021)
Record came beautifully and safely packaged, quick shopping, great price. Couldn't ask for more. I'll def buy from again.Dazed And Confused Soundtrack (August 2021)
Appreciate the packaging and care put into protecting the album. There was stickers on the package to avoid heat and rough handling. Album came in perfect shape. Best price I could find too. Thanks rockthistownrecords!!Dr. Dre - 2001 (August, 2021)
Record arrived sealed and as described. Fast shipping. Packaged nicely. Thank you!Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood (July, 2021)
Shipped quickly, packaged well, included a sticker. Exactly as described. I won’t hesitate to buy from again. Thank you!
Art Blakey - Moanin' (June, 2021)
Arrived quickly, well-packaged, and an exactly the shape described! Couldn’t be happier!
Dodie - Build A Problem (June, 2021)
Loved the album! Carefully packaged and ultra fast shipping, thank you so much!
Iron Maiden - Killers (June, 2021)
Super fast shipping! Album looks perfect! I haven’t played it yet but I am anxious too! Such great care taken in packaging too... thank you!!!
Skid Row - Skid Row (June, 2021)
Shipped immediately! 100% satisfied! Awesome Transaction!!! Thank You
AC/DC - The Razors Edge (June, 2021)
Faster than light delivery and beautiful packaging 5 stars all the way!!! Impressive!!
Paul & Linda McCartney - Ram (June, 2021)
in my 4 years of buying vinyl, i have never had this good of an experience. thank you!!
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days (June, 2021)
Support this store!! Excellent service, communication and the shipping is fast!! Everything arrived perfect! Could not recommend them more!!
Metallica - St. Anger (May, 2021)
Amazingly fast from Arizona! Definitely 10/10! Would buy again!
Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (May, 2021)
Great business amazing customer service and amazing deals. Will definitely do business again. Products as described. Thanks again!!!
Machine Gun Kelly - Tickets To My Downfall (May, 2021)
How We Ship Vinyl
As vinyl collectors ourselves, we're very concerned with the way that our favorite online record stores ship vinyl. Our goal is to always be as good as the very best, so we've invested a lot into the process.
All vinyl records we sell are brand new and factory-sealed.
What We Do
- We inspect every record when it arrives checking for any damage like bent corners, seam splits, and creases. Those records are flagged, set aside, and are only offered as damaged in our shop.
- We ship all vinyl with the WHIPLASH V03 mailer considered by many the best vinyl record mailers in the world.
- We include a 4" x 4" super-high quality Rock This Town Records sticker. Currently we rotate between two amazing sticker designs. One is our primary logo, and the other is a mondo-cool jukebox-inspired sticker with our logo in it. Rumor has it that we also have a secret Arizona flag-inspired sticker that we'll be offering around the holidays.
What We Don't Do
- Unfortunately at the moment, we do not ship internationally. We hope to offer international shipping in 2022.
- We do not recommend package-forwarding companies. If you are outside the United States and decide to order from us using a package-forwarding company, we only guarantee delivery to the shipping address you've provided. Once delivered to that address by the USPS or UPS, WE ARE NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PACKAGE and you assume all risk for the remainder of the delivery. WE DO NOT OFFER RETURNS OR REFUNDS for items that package-forwarding companies fail to deliver to you.