Audrey Hepburn / Rex Harrison - My Fair Lady (Expanded 1964 Original Soundtrack) (2xLP Purple Swirled Vinyl, Limited Edition, Bonus Tracks)
My Fair Lady is a 1964 American musical drama film adapted from the 1956 Lerner and Loewe stage musical that was based on George Bernard Shaw's 1913 stage play Pygmalion. It stars Audrey Hepburn as Eliza Doolittle, a Cockey working-class girl whom phonetics professor Rex Harrison (played by Henry Higgins) attempts to transform into someone who can pass for a cultured member of high society. The film became an instant classic, winning 8 Academy Awards and achieving commercial successes well.
This soundtrack features all the songs from the film, plus 11 bonus tracks. It is released as a limited edition of 1000 individually numbered copies on transparent purple swirled vinyl.
Title: My Fair Lady (Expanded 1964 Original Soundtrack)
Artist: Audrey Hepburn / Rex Harrison
Number of Discs: 2
Release Date: 4/2/2021
Label: Music on Vinyl
A2 Why Can't The English?
A3 Wouldn't It Be Loverly
A4 The Flower Market
A5 I'm Just An Ordinary Man
A6 With A Little Bit Of Luck
B1 Just You Wait
B2 Servants' Chorus
B3 The Rain In Spain
B4 I Could Have Danced All Night
B5 Ascot Gavotte
B6 Ascot Gavotte (Reprise)
B7 On The Street Where You Live
C1 The Transylvanian March
C2 The Embassy Waltz
C3 You Did It
C4 Just You Wait (Reprise)
C5 On The Street Where You Live (Reprise)
C6 Show Me
C7 The Flowermarket
D1 Get Me To The Church On Time
D2 A Hymn To Him
D3 Without You
D4 I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face
D5 End Titles
D6 Exit Music
We're so fortunate to have wonderful vinyl community customers who continue to leave us wonderful reviews about the Rock This Town Records online shop.
- Wow fast and clean- great little shop you got! Thank you!
Inglourious Basterds Original Soundtrack (November 2021)
The Raconteurs – Consolers Of The Lonely (October 2021)
- Album arrived quicker than expected, and was exactly as described. No issues whatsoever.
Green Day - Insomniac (October 2021
- Delivered swiftly and in excellent condition.
Type O Negative - Slow Deep And Hard (September 2021)
Great Deal...Unbelievable speed on deliveryBlondie - Vivir En La Habana (August 2021)
Record came beautifully and safely packaged, quick shopping, great price. Couldn't ask for more. I'll def buy from again.Dazed And Confused Soundtrack (August 2021)
Appreciate the packaging and care put into protecting the album. There was stickers on the package to avoid heat and rough handling. Album came in perfect shape. Best price I could find too. Thanks rockthistownrecords!!Dr. Dre - 2001 (August, 2021)
Record arrived sealed and as described. Fast shipping. Packaged nicely. Thank you!Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood (July, 2021)
Shipped quickly, packaged well, included a sticker. Exactly as described. I won’t hesitate to buy from again. Thank you!
Art Blakey - Moanin' (June, 2021)
Arrived quickly, well-packaged, and an exactly the shape described! Couldn’t be happier!
Dodie - Build A Problem (June, 2021)
Loved the album! Carefully packaged and ultra fast shipping, thank you so much!
Iron Maiden - Killers (June, 2021)
Super fast shipping! Album looks perfect! I haven’t played it yet but I am anxious too! Such great care taken in packaging too... thank you!!!
Skid Row - Skid Row (June, 2021)
Shipped immediately! 100% satisfied! Awesome Transaction!!! Thank You
AC/DC - The Razors Edge (June, 2021)
Faster than light delivery and beautiful packaging 5 stars all the way!!! Impressive!!
Paul & Linda McCartney - Ram (June, 2021)
in my 4 years of buying vinyl, i have never had this good of an experience. thank you!!
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days (June, 2021)
Support this store!! Excellent service, communication and the shipping is fast!! Everything arrived perfect! Could not recommend them more!!
Metallica - St. Anger (May, 2021)
Amazingly fast from Arizona! Definitely 10/10! Would buy again!
Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (May, 2021)
Great business amazing customer service and amazing deals. Will definitely do business again. Products as described. Thanks again!!!
Machine Gun Kelly - Tickets To My Downfall (May, 2021)
How We Ship Vinyl
As vinyl collectors ourselves, we're very concerned with the way that our favorite online record stores ship vinyl. Our goal is to always be as good as the very best, so we've invested a lot into the process.
All vinyl records we sell are brand new and factory-sealed.
What We Do
- We inspect every record when it arrives checking for any damage like bent corners, seam splits, and creases. Those records are flagged, set aside, and are only offered as damaged in our shop.
- We ship all vinyl with the WHIPLASH V03 mailer considered by many the best vinyl record mailers in the world.
- We include a 4" x 4" super-high quality Rock This Town Records sticker. Currently we rotate between two amazing sticker designs. One is our primary logo, and the other is a mondo-cool jukebox-inspired sticker with our logo in it. Rumor has it that we also have a secret Arizona flag-inspired sticker that we'll be offering around the holidays.
What We Don't Do
- Unfortunately at the moment, we do not ship internationally. We hope to offer international shipping in 2022.
- We do not recommend package-forwarding companies. If you are outside the United States and decide to order from us using a package-forwarding company, we only guarantee delivery to the shipping address you've provided. Once delivered to that address by the USPS or UPS, WE ARE NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PACKAGE and you assume all risk for the remainder of the delivery. WE DO NOT OFFER RETURNS OR REFUNDS for items that package-forwarding companies fail to deliver to you.