Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell (2xLP Deluxe Edition Vinyl)
Double vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered and expanded deluxe edition adds several bonus tracks that have never been released in North America, including versions of Children Of The Sea and Die Young recorded live in 1980 in Hartford, CT. The set concludes with live rarities like E5150 and Neon Knights that originally appeared in 2007 on the Rhino Handmade's limited edition collection, Black Sabbath: Live At Hammersmith Odeon.
Heaven and Hell is the ninth studio album by Black Sabbath, originally released in April 1980. It is the first Black Sabbath album to feature vocalist Ronnie James Dio, who replaced original vocalist Ozzy Osbourne in 1979. Produced by Martin Birch, the album was a commercial success, particularly in the United States, where it reached number 28 on the Billboard 200 chart and was certified platinum for 1 million sales.
Printed on hype sticker: "The classic 1980 album-remastered. Includes bonus LP of rarities & live versions."
Packaged in a gatefold sleeve with plain black LP sleeves.
Title: Heaven and Hell
Artist: Black Sabbath
Release Date: 3/5/2021
- Disc 1 -
1 Neon Knights (2021 Remaster)
2 Children of the Sea (2021 Remaster)
3 Lady Evil (2021 Remaster)
4 Heaven and Hell (2021 Remaster)
- Disc 2 -
1 Wishing Well (2021 Remaster)
2 Die Young (2021 Remaster)
3 Walk Away (2021 Remaster)
4 Lonely Is the Word (2021 Remaster)
- Disc 3 -
1 Children of the Sea (Live B-Side)
2 Heaven and Hell (Live B-Side)
3 Lady Evil (7-Inch Mono Edit)
4 Neon Knights (Live at Hartford Civic Center, Hartford, CT, 8/10/1980)
- Disc 4 -
1 Children of the Sea (Live at Hartford Civic Center, Hartford, CT, 8/10/1980)
2 Heaven and Hell (Live at Hartford Civic Center, Hartford, CT, 8/10/1980)
3 Die Young (Live at Hartford Civic Center, Hartford, CT, 8/10/1980)
We're so fortunate to have wonderful vinyl community customers who continue to leave us wonderful reviews about the Rock This Town Records online shop.
Great Deal...Unbelievable speed on deliveryBlondie - Vivir En La Habana (August 2021)
Record came beautifully and safely packaged, quick shopping, great price. Couldn't ask for more. I'll def buy from again.Dazed And Confused Soundtrack (August 2021)
Appreciate the packaging and care put into protecting the album. There was stickers on the package to avoid heat and rough handling. Album came in perfect shape. Best price I could find too. Thanks rockthistownrecords!!Dr. Dre - 2001 (August, 2021)
Record arrived sealed and as described. Fast shipping. Packaged nicely. Thank you!Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood (July, 2021)
Shipped quickly, packaged well, included a sticker. Exactly as described. I won’t hesitate to buy from again. Thank you!
Art Blakey - Moanin' (June, 2021)
Would definitely buy from again! Thanks Much! Cheers!
Mastodon - Once More Round the Sun (June, 2021)
Arrived quickly, well-packaged, and an exactly the shape described! Couldn’t be happier!
Dodie - Build A Problem (June, 2021)
Hard to find album. Great packaging. Quick shipping.
Focus - Singles, Deep Cuts & BBC Live (June, 2021)
Loved the album! Carefully packaged and ultra fast shipping, thank you so much!
Iron Maiden - Killers (June, 2021)
Super fast shipping! Album looks perfect! I haven’t played it yet but I am anxious too! Such great care taken in packaging too... thank you!!!
Skid Row - Skid Row (June, 2021)
Shipped immediately! 100% satisfied! Awesome Transaction!!! Thank You
AC/DC - The Razors Edge (June, 2021)
Faster than light delivery and beautiful packaging 5 stars all the way!!! Impressive!!
Paul & Linda McCartney - Ram (June, 2021)
in my 4 years of buying vinyl, i have never had this good of an experience. thank you!!
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days (June, 2021)
Support this store!! Excellent service, communication and the shipping is fast!! Everything arrived perfect! Could not recommend them more!!
Metallica - St. Anger (May, 2021)
Amazingly fast from Arizona! Definitely 10/10! Would buy again!
Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (May, 2021)
Great business amazing customer service and amazing deals. Will definitely do business again. Products as described. Thanks again!!!
Machine Gun Kelly - Tickets To My Downfall (May, 2021)
How We Ship Vinyl
As vinyl collectors ourselves, we're very concerned with the way that our favorite online record stores ship vinyl. Our goal is to always be as good as the very best, so we've invested a lot into the process.
All vinyl records we sell are brand new and factory-sealed.
What We Do
- We inspect every record when it arrives checking for any damage like bent corners, seam splits, and creases. Those records are flagged, set aside, and are only offered as damaged in our shop.
- We ship all vinyl with the WHIPLASH V03 mailer considered by many the best vinyl record mailers in the world.
- We include a 4" x 4" super-high quality Rock This Town Records sticker. Currently we rotate between two amazing sticker designs. One is our primary logo, and the other is a mondo-cool jukebox-inspired sticker with our logo in it. Rumor has it that we also have a secret Arizona flag-inspired sticker that we'll be offering around the holidays.
What We Don't Do
- Unfortunately at the moment, we do not ship internationally. We hope to offer international shipping in 2022.
- We do not recommend package-forwarding companies. If you are outside the United States and decide to order from us using a package-forwarding company, we only guarantee delivery to the shipping address you've provided. Once delivered to that address by the USPS or UPS, WE ARE NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PACKAGE and you assume all risk for the remainder of the delivery. WE DO NOT OFFER RETURNS OR REFUNDS for items that package-forwarding companies fail to deliver to you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.