Jackie Brown: Music From The Miramax Motion Picture (Blue Vinyl, Indie Exclusive)
Jackie Brown: Music From The Miramax Motion Picture is the soundtrack to Quentin Tarantino’s movie Jackie Brown, originally released in 1997. The soundtrack features dialogue from the movie which starred Samuel L. Jackson & Robert De Niro, alongside soul-focused tracks including; ‘Across 110th Street’ Bobby Womack, and Peace," ‘Who Is he (And What Is He to You)?’ Bill Withers, ‘Didn’t I (Blow Your Mind This Time)’ The Delfonics, and Inside My Love by Minnie Riperton. Pressed on blue vinyl.
Title: Jackie Brown: Music From The Miramax Motion Picture
Artist: Various Artists
Release Date: 7/16/2021
1. Across 110th Street - Bobby Womack
2. Beaumont’s Lament (Dialogue) - Samuel L. Jackson & Robert Deniro
3. Strawberry Letter 23 - The Brothers Johnson
4. Melanie, Simone & Sheronda (Dialogue) - Samuel L. Jackson & Robert Deniro
5. Who Is He (And What Is He To You?) - Bill Withers
6. Tennessee Stud (Live) - Johnny Cash
7. Natural High - Bloodstone
8. Long Time Woman - Pam Grier
1. Detroit 9000 (Dialogue) - Council Cargle
2. (Holy Matrimony) Letter To The Firm - Foxy Brown
3. Street Life - Randy Crawford
4. Didn’t I Blow Your Mind This Time - The Delfonics
5. Midnight Confessions - The Grass Roots
6. Inside My Love - Minnie Riperton
7. Just Ask Melanie (Dialogue) - Samuel L. Jackson, Robert Deniro & Bridget Fonda
8. The Lions And The Cucumber - The Vampire Sound Incorporation
9. Monte Carlo Nights - Elliot Easton’s Tiki Gods
We're so fortunate to have wonderful vinyl community customers who continue to leave us wonderful reviews about the Rock This Town Records online shop.
AAAAA +++++!!!!!Tears for Fears - The Tipping Point (April 2023)
Great item! Fast ship! Thanks! Fantastic!
The Living - 1982 (April 2023)
Fast shipping! Amazing purchase!
Justin Timberlake - Justified (March 2023)
- Wow fast and clean- great little shop you got! Thank you!
Inglourious Basterds Original Soundtrack (February 2023)
- Album arrived quicker than expected, and was exactly as described. No issues whatsoever.
Green Day - Insomniac (February 2023)
- Delivered swiftly and in excellent condition.
Type O Negative - Slow Deep And Hard (January 2023)
Great Deal...Unbelievable speed on deliveryBlondie - Vivir En La Habana (January 2023)
Record came beautifully and safely packaged, quick shopping, great price. Couldn't ask for more. I'll def buy from again.Dazed And Confused Soundtrack (December 2022)
Appreciate the packaging and care put into protecting the album. There was stickers on the package to avoid heat and rough handling. Album came in perfect shape. Best price I could find too. Thanks rockthistownrecords!!Dr. Dre - 2001 (December, 2022)
Record arrived sealed and as described. Fast shipping. Packaged nicely. Thank you!Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood (December, 2022)
Shipped quickly, packaged well, included a sticker. Exactly as described. I won’t hesitate to buy from again. Thank you!
Art Blakey - Moanin' (December, 2022)
Faster than light delivery and beautiful packaging 5 stars all the way!!! Impressive!!
Paul & Linda McCartney - Ram (November, 2022)
in my 4 years of buying vinyl, i have never had this good of an experience. thank you!!
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days (October, 2022)
Support this store!! Excellent service, communication and the shipping is fast!! Everything arrived perfect! Could not recommend them more!!
Metallica - St. Anger (September, 2022)
Amazingly fast from Arizona! Definitely 10/10! Would buy again!
Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (September, 2022)
Great business amazing customer service and amazing deals. Will definitely do business again. Products as described. Thanks again!!!
Machine Gun Kelly - Tickets To My Downfall (August, 2022)
Second order I've placed from rockthistown. Both orders have been exceptional - I really appreciate the good packaging for shipping. Great turnaround time too. I'll be back.Corinne Bailey Rae - Corinne Bailey Rae (July 2022)
Great price, Fast shipping! Would buy from again! Fast communication! 5 Stars!Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin II (June 2022)
Item arrived super speedy! Well packaged 😀Would use again A+Tom Petty - Full Moon Fever (April 2022)
Exactly as described and shipped out quick. Thank you!The Dark Knight Soundtrack (March 2022)
Super quick shipping!!!Halford - Resurrection (March 2022)
How We Ship Vinyl
As vinyl collectors ourselves, we're very concerned with the way that our favorite online record stores ship vinyl. Our goal is to always be as good as the very best, so we've invested a lot into the process.
All vinyl records we sell are brand new and factory-sealed.
What We Do
- We inspect every record when it arrives checking for any damage like bent corners, seam splits, and creases. Those records are flagged, set aside, and are only offered as damaged in our shop.
- We ship all vinyl with the WHIPLASH V03 mailer considered by many the best vinyl record mailers in the world.
What We Don't Do
- Unfortunately at the moment, we do not ship internationally. We hope to offer international shipping in 2022.
- We do not recommend package-forwarding companies. If you are outside the United States and decide to order from us using a package-forwarding company, we only guarantee delivery to the shipping address you've provided. Once delivered to that address by the USPS or UPS, WE ARE NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PACKAGE and you assume all risk for the remainder of the delivery. WE DO NOT OFFER RETURNS OR REFUNDS for items that package-forwarding companies fail to deliver to you.