Jesus Jones - Doubt (United Kingdom Import, Translucent Orange 140 Gram Vinyl)
Originating from Wiltshire, Jesus Jones (Mike Edwards - guitar, vocals; Tony de Borg - guitars; Al Doughty - bass; Gen - drums; and Iain Baker - keyboards, samples) arrived on the scene in 1989 with three charting singles and a charting debut album "Liquidizer". • Second album "Doubt" (January 1991) was preceded in 1990 by the hit singles "Real, Real, Real", "Right Here, Right Now", and subsequently the Top 10 hit "International Bright Young Thing", and "Who? Where? Why?". The album went to # 1 in the UK, earning a Gold Disc for 100,000 sales. In the US, "Real, Real, Real" and "Right Here, Right Now" reached # 4 and # 2, and the album was certified Platinum for sales of 1,000,000. • Here's what Iain Baker has to say about this album: "While 'Liquidizer' was all about random sounds, found audio and sound effects bursting out of the songs, "doubt" was about trying to let samples underpin everything... Despite all of the sampling (and indeed, all of the fuss that surrounded it), "doubt" was also just about songs, and the simple art of the pop song itself." • Featuring the hit singles "Real, Real, Real", "Right Here, Right Now", the Top 10 hit "International Bright Young Thing" and "Who? Where? Why?", the album is pressed on 140-gram translucent orange vinyl.
Artist: Jesus Jones
Release Date: 10/28/2022
1. Trust Me
2. Who? Where? Why?
3. International Bright Young Thing
4. I'm Burning
5. Right Here, Right Now
6. Nothing to Hold Me
7. Real, Real, Real
8. Welcome Back Victoria
9. Two and Two
We're so fortunate to have wonderful vinyl community customers who continue to leave us wonderful reviews about the Rock This Town Records online shop.
How We Ship Vinyl
As vinyl collectors ourselves, we're very concerned with the way that our favorite online record stores ship vinyl. Our goal is to always be as good as the very best, so we've invested a lot into the process.
All vinyl records we sell are brand new and factory-sealed.
What We Do
- We inspect every record when it arrives checking for any damage like bent corners, seam splits, and creases. Those records are flagged, set aside, and are only offered as damaged in our shop.
- We ship all vinyl with the WHIPLASH V03 mailer considered by many the best vinyl record mailers in the world.
What We Don't Do
- Unfortunately at the moment, we do not ship internationally. We hope to offer international shipping in 2022.
- We do not recommend package-forwarding companies. If you are outside the United States and decide to order from us using a package-forwarding company, we only guarantee delivery to the shipping address you've provided. Once delivered to that address by the USPS or UPS, WE ARE NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PACKAGE and you assume all risk for the remainder of the delivery. WE DO NOT OFFER RETURNS OR REFUNDS for items that package-forwarding companies fail to deliver to you.
Art Blakey - Moanin' (December, 2022)
Paul & Linda McCartney - Ram (November, 2022)
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days (October, 2022)
Metallica - St. Anger (September, 2022)
Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (September, 2022)
Machine Gun Kelly - Tickets To My Downfall (August, 2022)
The Living - 1982 (January 2022)
Justin Timberlake - Justified (December 2021)
Inglourious Basterds Original Soundtrack (November 2021)
Green Day - Insomniac (October 2021
Type O Negative - Slow Deep And Hard (September 2021)