Metallica - Master Of Puppets (Remastered Vinyl)
Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition. Master of Puppets was originally released on March 3rd, 1986, on Elektra Records and went on to become the first Metallica album to be certified Platinum by the RIAA. The album has been certified six-times Platinum in the United States and has sold over 10 million copies worldwide. In 2016, the album became the first metal album to be added to the National Recording Registry of the Library of Congress, an honor granted to works deemed "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant".
Recorded at the Sweet Silence Studios with producer Flemming Rasmussen, it was their third album overall. Master of Puppets was the band's last album to feature bassist Cliff Burton, who died in a bus accident in Sweden during the album's promotional tour.
Title: Master Of Puppets
Format: Vinyl LP
Release Date: 11/10/2017
Label: Blackened Recordings
Genre: Rock / Heavy Metal
A2 Master of Puppets
A3 The Thing That Should Not Be
A4 Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
B1 Disposable Heroes
B2 Leper Messiah
B4 Damage, Inc
We're so fortunate to have wonderful vinyl community customers who continue to leave us wonderful reviews about the Rock This Town Records online shop.
Support this store!! Excellent service, communication and the shipping is fast!! Everything arrived perfect! Could not recommend them more!!
Metallica - St. Anger (July, 2022)
Amazingly fast from Arizona! Definitely 10/10! Would buy again!
Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (July, 2022)
Great business amazing customer service and amazing deals. Will definitely do business again. Products as described. Thanks again!!!
Machine Gun Kelly - Tickets To My Downfall (June, 2022)
Second order I've placed from rockthistown. Both orders have been exceptional - I really appreciate the good packaging for shipping. Great turnaround time too. I'll be back.Corinne Bailey Rae - Corinne Bailey Rae (May 2022)
Great price, Fast shipping! Would buy from again! Fast communication! 5 Stars!Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin II (May 2022)
Item arrived super speedy! Well packaged 😀Would use again A+Tom Petty - Full Moon Fever (April 2022)
Exactly as described and shipped out quick. Thank you!The Dark Knight Soundtrack (March 2022)
Super quick shipping!!!Halford - Resurrection (March 2022)
AAAAA +++++!!!!!Tears for Fears - The Tipping Point (February 2022)
Great item! Fast ship! Thanks! Fantastic!
The Living - 1982 (January 2022)
Fast shipping! Amazing purchase!
Justin Timberlake - Justified (December 2021)
- Wow fast and clean- great little shop you got! Thank you!
Inglourious Basterds Original Soundtrack (November 2021)
- Album arrived quicker than expected, and was exactly as described. No issues whatsoever.
Green Day - Insomniac (October 2021
- Delivered swiftly and in excellent condition.
Type O Negative - Slow Deep And Hard (September 2021)
Great Deal...Unbelievable speed on deliveryBlondie - Vivir En La Habana (August 2021)
Record came beautifully and safely packaged, quick shopping, great price. Couldn't ask for more. I'll def buy from again.Dazed And Confused Soundtrack (August 2021)
Appreciate the packaging and care put into protecting the album. There was stickers on the package to avoid heat and rough handling. Album came in perfect shape. Best price I could find too. Thanks rockthistownrecords!!Dr. Dre - 2001 (August, 2021)
Record arrived sealed and as described. Fast shipping. Packaged nicely. Thank you!Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood (July, 2021)
Shipped quickly, packaged well, included a sticker. Exactly as described. I won’t hesitate to buy from again. Thank you!
Art Blakey - Moanin' (June, 2021)
Faster than light delivery and beautiful packaging 5 stars all the way!!! Impressive!!
Paul & Linda McCartney - Ram (June, 2021)
in my 4 years of buying vinyl, i have never had this good of an experience. thank you!!
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days (June, 2021)
How We Ship Vinyl
As vinyl collectors ourselves, we're very concerned with the way that our favorite online record stores ship vinyl. Our goal is to always be as good as the very best, so we've invested a lot into the process.
All vinyl records we sell are brand new and factory-sealed.
What We Do
- We inspect every record when it arrives checking for any damage like bent corners, seam splits, and creases. Those records are flagged, set aside, and are only offered as damaged in our shop.
- We ship all vinyl with the WHIPLASH V03 mailer considered by many the best vinyl record mailers in the world.
What We Don't Do
- Unfortunately at the moment, we do not ship internationally. We hope to offer international shipping in 2022.
- We do not recommend package-forwarding companies. If you are outside the United States and decide to order from us using a package-forwarding company, we only guarantee delivery to the shipping address you've provided. Once delivered to that address by the USPS or UPS, WE ARE NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PACKAGE and you assume all risk for the remainder of the delivery. WE DO NOT OFFER RETURNS OR REFUNDS for items that package-forwarding companies fail to deliver to you.