Ozzy Osbourne - Patient Number 9 (Indie Exclusive Todd McFarlane Comic Book, 2xLP Crystal Violet Vinyl)
LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER.
2xLP Crystal Violet Vinyl + Limited edition cover Ozzy Osbourne Patient Number 9 comic book designed by Todd McFarlane
Patient Number 9 is Ozzy Osbourne’s 13th solo studio album and a continuation from 2020’s top 5 release Ordinary Man, once again produced by Andrew Watt. This 13-track project running nearly over an hour long has the most legendary guests ever on an Ozzy Osbourne release. Three tracks alone – “Patient Number 9”, “Degradation Rules”, and “One Of Those Days” – feature Jeff Beck, Eric Clapton, and Tony Iommi (Black Sabbath) respectively, not to mention Josh Homme (Queens of The Stone Age), Mike McCready (Pearl Jam), Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Duff McKagan (Guns N’ Roses), Robert Trujillo (Metallica), Zakk Wylde (Ozzy’s longstanding guitarist from the late 80’s) as well as the late Taylor Hawkins.
Title: Patient Number 9
Artist: Ozzy Osbourne
Format: Vinyl LP
Release Date: 09/09/2022
1. Patient Number 9 (feat. Jeff Beck)
2. Immortal (feat. Mike McCready)
3. Parasite (feat. Zakk Wylde)
4. Mr. Darkness (feat. Zakk Wylde)
5. One of Those Days (feat. Eric Clapton)
6. A Thousand Shades (feat. Jeff Beck)
7. No Escape From Now (feat. Tony Iommi)
8. Nothing Feels Right (feat. Zakk Wylde)
9. Evil Shuffle (feat. Zakk Wylde)
10. Degradation Rules (feat. Tony Iommi)
11. Dead and Gone
12. God Only Knows
13. Darkside Blues
We're so fortunate to have wonderful vinyl community customers who continue to leave us wonderful reviews about the Rock This Town Records online shop.
Support this store!! Excellent service, communication and the shipping is fast!! Everything arrived perfect! Could not recommend them more!!
Metallica - St. Anger (July, 2022)
Amazingly fast from Arizona! Definitely 10/10! Would buy again!
Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (July, 2022)
Great business amazing customer service and amazing deals. Will definitely do business again. Products as described. Thanks again!!!
Machine Gun Kelly - Tickets To My Downfall (June, 2022)
Second order I've placed from rockthistown. Both orders have been exceptional - I really appreciate the good packaging for shipping. Great turnaround time too. I'll be back.Corinne Bailey Rae - Corinne Bailey Rae (May 2022)
Great price, Fast shipping! Would buy from again! Fast communication! 5 Stars!Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin II (May 2022)
Item arrived super speedy! Well packaged 😀Would use again A+Tom Petty - Full Moon Fever (April 2022)
Exactly as described and shipped out quick. Thank you!The Dark Knight Soundtrack (March 2022)
Super quick shipping!!!Halford - Resurrection (March 2022)
AAAAA +++++!!!!!Tears for Fears - The Tipping Point (February 2022)
Great item! Fast ship! Thanks! Fantastic!
The Living - 1982 (January 2022)
Fast shipping! Amazing purchase!
Justin Timberlake - Justified (December 2021)
- Wow fast and clean- great little shop you got! Thank you!
Inglourious Basterds Original Soundtrack (November 2021)
- Album arrived quicker than expected, and was exactly as described. No issues whatsoever.
Green Day - Insomniac (October 2021
- Delivered swiftly and in excellent condition.
Type O Negative - Slow Deep And Hard (September 2021)
Great Deal...Unbelievable speed on deliveryBlondie - Vivir En La Habana (August 2021)
Record came beautifully and safely packaged, quick shopping, great price. Couldn't ask for more. I'll def buy from again.Dazed And Confused Soundtrack (August 2021)
Appreciate the packaging and care put into protecting the album. There was stickers on the package to avoid heat and rough handling. Album came in perfect shape. Best price I could find too. Thanks rockthistownrecords!!Dr. Dre - 2001 (August, 2021)
Record arrived sealed and as described. Fast shipping. Packaged nicely. Thank you!Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood (July, 2021)
Shipped quickly, packaged well, included a sticker. Exactly as described. I won’t hesitate to buy from again. Thank you!
Art Blakey - Moanin' (June, 2021)
Faster than light delivery and beautiful packaging 5 stars all the way!!! Impressive!!
Paul & Linda McCartney - Ram (June, 2021)
in my 4 years of buying vinyl, i have never had this good of an experience. thank you!!
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days (June, 2021)
How We Ship Vinyl
As vinyl collectors ourselves, we're very concerned with the way that our favorite online record stores ship vinyl. Our goal is to always be as good as the very best, so we've invested a lot into the process.
All vinyl records we sell are brand new and factory-sealed.
What We Do
- We inspect every record when it arrives checking for any damage like bent corners, seam splits, and creases. Those records are flagged, set aside, and are only offered as damaged in our shop.
- We ship all vinyl with the WHIPLASH V03 mailer considered by many the best vinyl record mailers in the world.
- We include a 4" x 4" super-high quality Rock This Town Records sticker. Currently we rotate between two amazing sticker designs. One is our primary logo, and the other is a mondo-cool jukebox-inspired sticker with our logo in it. Rumor has it that we also have a secret Arizona flag-inspired sticker that we'll be offering around the holidays.
What We Don't Do
- Unfortunately at the moment, we do not ship internationally. We hope to offer international shipping in 2022.
- We do not recommend package-forwarding companies. If you are outside the United States and decide to order from us using a package-forwarding company, we only guarantee delivery to the shipping address you've provided. Once delivered to that address by the USPS or UPS, WE ARE NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PACKAGE and you assume all risk for the remainder of the delivery. WE DO NOT OFFER RETURNS OR REFUNDS for items that package-forwarding companies fail to deliver to you.