System of a Down - Toxicity (Vinyl)
Toxicity is the second studio album by heavy metal band System of a Down, released on September 4, 2001 by American Recordings. Featuring the heaviness and aggression of System of a Down's debut studio album, Toxicity features more melody, harmonies, and singing than the band's aforementioned album.
Categorized primarily as alternative metal, and nu metal, Toxicity features elements of multiple genres including folk, progressive rock, jazz, Armenian music, and Greek music, including prominent use of instruments such as the sitar, banjo, keyboards and piano. The album contains a wide array of political and non-political themes such as the overpopulation of prisons, the CIA, the environment, group sex, drug addiction, and groupies.
Artist: System of a Down
Format: LP Vinyl
Release Date: 10/12/2018
Number Of Discs: 1
- Disc 1 -
1 Prison Song (Album Version) 3:21
2 Needles (Album Version) 3:13
3 Deer Dance (Album Version) 2:54
4 Jet Pilot (Album Version) 2:06
5 X (Album Version) 1:58
6 Chop Suey! (Album Version) 3:30
7 Bounce (Album Version) 1:54
8 Forest (Album Version) 4:00
- Disc 2 -
1 Atwa (Album Version) 2:56
2 Science (Album Version) 2:42
3 Shimmy (Album Version) 1:50
4 Toxicity (Album Version) 3:38
5 Psycho (Album Version) 3:45
6 Aerials (Album Version) 3:57
7 Arto (Album Version) 2:13
We're so fortunate to have wonderful vinyl community customers who continue to leave us wonderful reviews about the Rock This Town Records online shop.
Appreciate the packaging and care put into protecting the album. There was stickers on the package to avoid heat and rough handling. Album came in perfect shape. Best price I could find too. Thanks rockthistownrecords!!Dr. Dre - 2001 (July, 2021)
Record arrived sealed and as described. Fast shipping. Packaged nicely. Thank you!Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood (July, 2021)
Shipped quickly, packaged well, included a sticker. Exactly as described. I won’t hesitate to buy from again. Thank you!
Art Blakey - Moanin' (June, 2021)
Would definitely buy from again! Thanks Much! Cheers!
Mastodon - Once More Round the Sun (June, 2021)
Arrived quickly, well-packaged, and an exactly the shape described! Couldn’t be happier!
Dodie - Build A Problem (June, 2021)
Hard to find album. Great packaging. Quick shipping.
Focus - Singles, Deep Cuts & BBC Live (June, 2021)
Loved the album! Carefully packaged and ultra fast shipping, thank you so much!
Iron Maiden - Killers (June, 2021)
Super fast shipping! Album looks perfect! I haven’t played it yet but I am anxious too! Such great care taken in packaging too... thank you!!!
Skid Row - Skid Row (June, 2021)
Shipped immediately! 100% satisfied! Awesome Transaction!!! Thank You
AC/DC - The Razors Edge (June, 2021)
Faster than light delivery and beautiful packaging 5 stars all the way!!! Impressive!!
Paul & Linda McCartney - Ram (June, 2021)
in my 4 years of buying vinyl, i have never had this good of an experience. thank you!!
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days (June, 2021)
Support this store!! Excellent service, communication and the shipping is fast!! Everything arrived perfect! Could not recommend them more!!
Metallica - St. Anger (May, 2021)
Amazingly fast from Arizona! Definitely 10/10! Would buy again!
Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (May, 2021)
Great business amazing customer service and amazing deals. Will definitely do business again. Products as described. Thanks again!!!
Machine Gun Kelly - Tickets To My Downfall (May, 2021)
How We Ship Vinyl
As vinyl collectors ourselves, we're very concerned with the way that our favorite online record stores ship vinyl. Our goal is to always be as good as the very best, so we've invested a lot into the process.
All vinyl records we sell are brand new and factory-sealed.
What We Do
- We inspect every record when it arrives checking for any damage like bent corners, seam splits, and creases. Those records are flagged, set aside, and are only offered as damaged in our shop.
- We ship all vinyl with the WHIPLASH V03 mailer considered by many the best vinyl record mailers in the world.
- We include a 4" x 4" super-high quality Rock This Town Records sticker. Currently we rotate between two amazing sticker designs. One is our primary logo, and the other is a mondo-cool jukebox-inspired sticker with our logo in it. Rumor has it that we also have a secret Arizona flag-inspired sticker that we'll be offering around the holidays.
What We Don't Do
- Unfortunately at the moment, we do not ship internationally. We hope to offer international shipping in 2022.
- We do not recommend package-forwarding companies. If you are outside the United States and decide to order from us using a package-forwarding company, we only guarantee delivery to the shipping address you've provided. Once delivered to that address by the USPS or UPS, WE ARE NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PACKAGE and you assume all risk for the remainder of the delivery. WE DO NOT OFFER RETURNS OR REFUNDS for items that package-forwarding companies fail to deliver to you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.