The White Stripes - The White Stripes Greatest Hits
(2xLP 150 Gram Vinyl)
The first-ever official anthology of recordings from the iconic rock duo, Jack and Meg White, is an essential career-spanning collection highlighting 26 previously released songs. From late Nineties flashes of brilliance through early 2000s underground anthems, masterful MTV Moon Man moments, Grammy-grabbing greatness, and worldwide stadium chants, the songs here are as wide-ranging as you can imagine. In an era of streaming where the idea of a “Greatest Hits” album may seem irrelevant – that an act’s most streamed songs are considered their de facto “hits” – we wholeheartedly believe that great bands deserve “Greatest Hits” and that a large part of Third Man Records’ and The White Stripes’ successes have been built on zigging when the rest of the music business is zagging. Thus, for a great band with great fans, a greatest hits compilation for The White Stripes is not only appropriate, but absolutely necessary.
Title: The White Stripes Greatest Hits
Artist: The White Stripes
Number of Discs: 2
Release Date: 12/4/2020
Label: Third Man Records
- Disc 1 -
1 Let's Shake Hands
2 The Big Three Killed My Baby
3 Fell in Love with a Girl
4 Hello Operator
5 I'm Slowly Turning Into You
6 The Hardest Button to Button
7 The Nurse
- Disc 2 -
2 Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground
3 Death Letter
4 We're Going to Be Friends
5 The Denial Twist
6 I Just Don't Know What to Do with Myself
- Disc 3 -
3 Hotel Yorba
4 Apple Blossom
5 Blue Orchid
6 Ball and Biscuit
- Disc 4 -
1 I Fought Piranhas
2 I Think I Smell a Rat
3 Icky Thump
4 My Doorbell
5 You're Pretty Good Looking (For a Girl)
6 Seven Nation Army
We're so fortunate to have wonderful vinyl community customers who continue to leave us wonderful reviews about the Rock This Town Records online shop.
Great Deal...Unbelievable speed on deliveryBlondie - Vivir En La Habana (August 2021)
Record came beautifully and safely packaged, quick shopping, great price. Couldn't ask for more. I'll def buy from again.Dazed And Confused Soundtrack (August 2021)
Appreciate the packaging and care put into protecting the album. There was stickers on the package to avoid heat and rough handling. Album came in perfect shape. Best price I could find too. Thanks rockthistownrecords!!Dr. Dre - 2001 (August, 2021)
Record arrived sealed and as described. Fast shipping. Packaged nicely. Thank you!Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood (July, 2021)
Shipped quickly, packaged well, included a sticker. Exactly as described. I won’t hesitate to buy from again. Thank you!
Art Blakey - Moanin' (June, 2021)
Would definitely buy from again! Thanks Much! Cheers!
Mastodon - Once More Round the Sun (June, 2021)
Arrived quickly, well-packaged, and an exactly the shape described! Couldn’t be happier!
Dodie - Build A Problem (June, 2021)
Hard to find album. Great packaging. Quick shipping.
Focus - Singles, Deep Cuts & BBC Live (June, 2021)
Loved the album! Carefully packaged and ultra fast shipping, thank you so much!
Iron Maiden - Killers (June, 2021)
Super fast shipping! Album looks perfect! I haven’t played it yet but I am anxious too! Such great care taken in packaging too... thank you!!!
Skid Row - Skid Row (June, 2021)
Shipped immediately! 100% satisfied! Awesome Transaction!!! Thank You
AC/DC - The Razors Edge (June, 2021)
Faster than light delivery and beautiful packaging 5 stars all the way!!! Impressive!!
Paul & Linda McCartney - Ram (June, 2021)
in my 4 years of buying vinyl, i have never had this good of an experience. thank you!!
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days (June, 2021)
Support this store!! Excellent service, communication and the shipping is fast!! Everything arrived perfect! Could not recommend them more!!
Metallica - St. Anger (May, 2021)
Amazingly fast from Arizona! Definitely 10/10! Would buy again!
Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia (May, 2021)
Great business amazing customer service and amazing deals. Will definitely do business again. Products as described. Thanks again!!!
Machine Gun Kelly - Tickets To My Downfall (May, 2021)
How We Ship Vinyl
As vinyl collectors ourselves, we're very concerned with the way that our favorite online record stores ship vinyl. Our goal is to always be as good as the very best, so we've invested a lot into the process.
All vinyl records we sell are brand new and factory-sealed.
What We Do
- We inspect every record when it arrives checking for any damage like bent corners, seam splits, and creases. Those records are flagged, set aside, and are only offered as damaged in our shop.
- We ship all vinyl with the WHIPLASH V03 mailer considered by many the best vinyl record mailers in the world.
- We include a 4" x 4" super-high quality Rock This Town Records sticker. Currently we rotate between two amazing sticker designs. One is our primary logo, and the other is a mondo-cool jukebox-inspired sticker with our logo in it. Rumor has it that we also have a secret Arizona flag-inspired sticker that we'll be offering around the holidays.
What We Don't Do
- Unfortunately at the moment, we do not ship internationally. We hope to offer international shipping in 2022.
- We do not recommend package-forwarding companies. If you are outside the United States and decide to order from us using a package-forwarding company, we only guarantee delivery to the shipping address you've provided. Once delivered to that address by the USPS or UPS, WE ARE NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PACKAGE and you assume all risk for the remainder of the delivery. WE DO NOT OFFER RETURNS OR REFUNDS for items that package-forwarding companies fail to deliver to you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.